Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Paths Are Made by WALKING!

Hello Friends! 

Hope you are having fun crafting :)  Today I am sharing a mixed media card after a long time. I made this card for the mini Challenge at More than Words where the challenge is to add the word 'WALK' on your card/tag.


I started off with a layer of black gesso and few layers of lace. Then I added texture paste through stencils, embellished everything and applied gesso again. (Flowers are handmade :)  I also used some glimmer mist and ink sprays.

 Finally some dry brushing in gold and white.




Kept the colors green to symbolize a person walking in the garden. I believe that paths can only be made when one keeps walking!!!

Hope you like it  :)


Challenges entered:

November Mini Challenge 'WALK'

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really beautiful!
    I just found out your blog and I looove it. Amazing, I enjoy it! :)

    I follow you now. Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back so we can stay in touch:
    What's up, Ivy?

    Instagram

    Wish you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete