Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Celebrating WCMD

Hello Friends! 

Happy World Card Making Day!!! Although it was yesterday and I did manage to make a few cards, I was unable to take pics last night. Anyways I hope you all had a creative day.

I am taking part in My Favorite Things WCMD and here is my first card for their first Challenge ROYGBIV.


I have colored these adorable little mermaids from the 'mermazing stamp set with my copic markers and have created the background using distress ink and the tiny stamps from the same set. 

I have tried to use all the beautiful colors in the rainbow and love how this card turned out. Hope you like it too.


Linking this card to the following Challenges:
MyFavoriteThingsWorldCardMakingDay

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/happy-world-card-making-day-from-simon-says-stamp/

















1 comment: